Wednesday, September 13, 2006

bato

last day ko na friday can't wait...

things to nuy on my last salary

1. transit ( spongecola's second album)

2. starbucks (mocha frappe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

badtrip lang talaga dahil after all the hardwork ...it's not enough...


arlene borrowed my " tuesdays with morrie" ganda naman kasi yun eh

tapos biglang naopen ang topic na tungkol sa iyakan...

heidi told me that " kaw luisa bat di ka umiiyak?? bato ka siguro??"

actually i was annoyed when she told me that

pero still i defend myself

"di naman porke di ako umiiyak bato na ako, there's another part of me"

hahahaha.....


maybe i was not born to be emotional.....and i just think that showing emotions is a sign of being VULNERABLE and i don't want to be known as VULNERABLE LUIsa

1 comment:

jOnNaZeL said...

uy favorite book ko yan tuesdays with morrie at five ppol you meet in heaven