Tuesday, November 28, 2006

caught in the act

i feel bad as in really really bad jc went here in the house to have lunch with me....it was supposed to be a happy moment but it turned so ugly....

Jc found out about me and mike...actually wala naman talaga akong dapat ipaliwanag sa kanya eh...coz he's not my bf kaya lang i really felt bad when he told me na babalikan na dapat niya ako next year.... nag init ulo ko...and i just said that's what you get for making me your last resort!!...di ako nanghihnayang basta alam ko nasabi lang niya yun dahil nasaktan ko ego niya...ngayon natatakot akong makarama huhuhu... i really feel bad.....

i told mike about this.. syempre ang bato naman niya kung di xa makakaramdam ng galit di ba?? nagalit siya pero we're working things out...and i hope we'll do okay in coming days....

too much for playing safe.....
so much for wanting everything.....


.......forgive me please...
i made up my mind there's no turning back he's been good to me and he deserve better than that.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
terrorism's target is not to kill innocent people but have the people lose faith in what they believe.........angels and demons

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaayyy...3 people entangled in a sea of love. kamusta naman yung triangle nyo? apir!

Hermie said...

I hope all will turn out right. If you really love Mike, stick with your man and don't look back. Having second thoughts about your past is a big dangerous. Take care.

Hermie said...

I hope all will turn out right. If you really love Mike, stick with your man and don't look back. Having second thoughts about your past is a big dangerous. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hello Luisa,

I moved my site na, please change your links. Thanks po! :)