Friday, July 20, 2007

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

I'm not comfortable in using wordpress that's why I decided to comeback..but for my previous posts please go to http://luisalaborero.wordpress.com

I'm falling in love again with F4 hahaha Im watching Meteor Garden all over again but not in GMA seven because of the mere fact that the dubbing of the voices sucks :) I'd rather watch an english subtitled one....

I wish I could go back to the time of " F4 phenomenon"where you can hear people singing songs that they don't have any idea what it means...the time when I wished that I could speak , read and understand Chinese or even dreamed of becoming san chai....

Meteor Garden was a big hit then but just like a meteor, meteor garden phenomena and the F4 faded and dissappear in the atmosphere...:(

I would just like to share to you guys my FAVORITE SONG OF F4

TITLE: METEOR RAIN

I will write the ENGLISH LYRICS

(vic)The cozy starry sky should touch your feelings. I'm right behend you I will decorate the sky for you
(jerry)I won't let you be lonely. I will take away your sadness
The weight of your dreams, I will bear them all.

Refrain:(vaness) I'll hold your hand., walk with you. No matter how strong the wind is, now that you have me, you wont lose your way again

Chorus:Let me accompony you in watching meteor rain on the ground. Allow your tears to fall on my shoulders. Believe in my love.Only you could give me strength.Youll soon find out what happiness is

(jerry) If your problems are too many, then give me your heart to protect. The drained emotions I will shield them away from you
(vic) Colorful words are just accent to love If I'm silentthat's because I love you so much

KEN;;;ChoRUS

Vaness The rain has stopped, the clouds are goneleaving behind a lovely warmth..I want to share the tears in your eyes

REpeat ChoRUS 2x...
Vaness You'll soon find out what happiniess is..

1 comment:

niknok said...

welcome back!naalala ko tuloy ang MG days...huhu