Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mathematics

I really hated Math...I remember hating it forever...I never loved this subject of all the subjects in the school I detests math is the one I really hated.

Since Preapatory I never understood the logic of the song 10 little Indians...why Indians??

I never known when to use the following: more than, less than basta the only thing I knew was equals pagpareho kasi number yun ang ilalagay mo sa gitna =) teka 79 pala ang grade ko nung prep.

nung grade 2 ako..may laro kaming drill sasagutin mo yung flash cards nung teacher ko..I never answered anything kaya nagagalit yung mga ka row ko sa akin.

grade 3 may test kami everyday in multiplication if my score is 3 out of ten..that was already remarkable akalin mo 6x6 is 36

When I entered high school ....it was a hell imagine you have to answer a long equation

1ST YEAR

2x4x5x57x7x8+7+10-30-2x20/4+7= MDAS lang daw ang dapat mong gawin para masolve...until now I don't know how to use it.....

a+b=7 get the value of a and b

I don't know what is a prime and composite numbers

at i don't know why do we have to study venn diagram??


2nd YEAR STATISTICS

what is mean and a meridian.alam mo yun I hated it kasi pag mali ang isa mali na ang lahat.

3rd YEAR HIGHSCHOOL
TRIGO

hay walang kamatayang triangle

4th year geometry

hay bakit mo pa kailangan i prove ang diretso??
_________________________________________________________________________

when I entered High school I never experienced the joy of summer vacation..I am in a summer class and studying the subject I hated the most I even got the lowest grade one could never imagine 70 oo naka kuha ako niyan...wala kasi akong natutunan
_____________________________________________________________________
When I entered college I never liked Math but I didn't fail.reason?? complete attendance..

I even have to impersonate Mahal in front of everyone...para taasan ng teacher ko grade ko 3 kasi....




wow

No comments: