Friday, May 06, 2011

one day in a life

I did not go to work for 2 days, i suffered from sparin, I am not sure if i will still have a job to go back to....

here's the awful truth, i hated going to work ever since I was transferred to technical support, oh please most people would give anything just to be in Tech, as they said , it's hardcore.....

I always lose my temper which causes me to have a high BP :, I hated every customer who called in,, for they asked the most stupid people, and if you asked me, the issues that they have will be resolved if they just wasted a minute reading their manuals...rather than wasting their time calling in Technical support, just to ask where is the power button,,, awwwwwwwwwwww super stupid.

They always tell me to be thankful for our stupid customers, because they are the ones who keeps our job... hey being stupid is way different from being ignoramus,.....


I hated my job so much that I literally drag myself out of bed.....

No comments: