Friday, July 01, 2011

i'm having an attitude issue, sometimes it's really hard for me to give a smile, I just can't.
Being plastic is definitely tiring...
_______________________________________________
I am at the moment where i can't hide my feelings anymore, , haha annoyance, sarcasm and hate.
I feel really awkward when the people i hate starts having conversation with me, one day i might actually ask them,,,, duh , are you seriously talking with me?

List of the attitude of people i definitely hate


most of them are smart alecks
the other one thinks that everyone like her when the truth is everybody hates her.
, The slowest person on earth hahaha
IQ would be below sea level, whoa that is saying something hahaha

super bossy and parasit, hey we do have salary
does not asked politely (wow may pinatago ka?)

does have a God complex which means feeling perfect and good in evrything.

someone who does not have friends,...

No comments: