Thursday, January 18, 2007

WALTZ




this is my boyfriend michael and his classmate/friend isel...isel is the best friend of sol who is drooling over him hahaha...im so bad,,,


im not really the jealous type hanggang kaya ko i can tolerate it if he say friends i'll take his word for it pero im really maduda..hahaha esp. when this gal told him that he was a sweet guy..because he's not he's the driest bf i ever had..bad me...with all honesty I can see that he's trying really trying to be sweet kaya lang "he did his best, but he's best wasn't enough"..please people don't get me wrong ...i appreciate his efforts and the way he try to impress me...but i have a weird way of showing it hahaha


basta i hate it when he becomes clueless.....!!!!


i hate him this moment nag away nanaman kasi kami....
" there are songs that your heart wants to hear but i'm afraid that it might not be my song that you've wanted to hear"

No comments: