Wednesday, June 06, 2007

memories

"one of the reasons why people hold on to memories so tight... is because, Memories are the only things that don't change... When everything else does.."



I loathe Eman...oh please i'm not envious or whatever it's just he's too loud.. VERY VERY TALKATIVE for a guy/man f***!!! i want to put a packaging tape around his mouth just for him to shut up...and give myself a moment of silence... he's getting on my nerves....really big time...

SILENT RIVERS RUNS DEEP...maybe you're shallow

There's another one I hate.....she's also getting on my nerves...golly GOD forgive me...kainggit ka ang ganda mo kasi eh eh....stop meddling on our people's lives and style kanya kanya yan nuh.....malamang inggit ka lang....FUCK ANG GANDA MO KASI EH....

I HATE BEING PLASTIC
I TELL YOU I DON'T USUALLY TALK TO THIS PEOPLE...


I MISS MY BESTFRIEND!!!


It doesn't mean that if you're not able to speak fluently in english it doesn't make you stupid...there are people who are good in writing..but not that good whn it comes to speaking...

pede ba .....kaw nga wrong grammar eh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... memories are the only things that change... :) *apir*

hehe...

*there are people who are good in writing but not in speaking*

lague nila cnsbi sken un... good lang daw aq sa writng but when it comes to speaking -- boo!... hehe...

Anonymous said...

sorry poh kinulang ng *don't*