Saturday, June 30, 2007

that little thing called love

I'm hurting simply because YOU found someone else to love.. when the fact remains that I found my significant other the day after we said it' sover between us...

We're together for a wonderful year and eight months....but we broke up for a very petty reason...fuck that day


I'm now spending wonderful 3 years with my boyfriend...and that 3 years I loved you and I can say that he can never take your place..

Now....I'm starting to let go of you...the thing that I should have done many years ago....

BUT THE FACT REMAINS...

I STILL LOVE YOU...probably I WON'T STOP DOING THIS LITTLE THING

2 comments:

Pepe said...

Kumusta Lui....! Same here ha-ha....! I've seen that movie heaps and if i'll have another chance i would love to watch it again....! Glad to know you love it too....! =D

Kirk said...

sweet... :)