Sunday, September 16, 2007

pix at training =)





these people are my so-called classmates...

1. that is elyn my friend the first person i talked with
2.that is marco he doesn't know about this picture
3. that's my hair
4.that's vic my ever so nice friend
5.that's me
6. my notebook
7. that's me doing princess janelle pose
8.deo at the background..that was supposed to be a solo pic
9.elyn again
10.deo and I making funny faces
11. that's me marlon took that pix
12. that is deo
13. marco, anna, deo and elyn....
14.that's marlon a.k.a. jeffrey hidalgo...sabi niya he looks like him heheheh....our clown...the class will be boring if he's not around
15. deo and anna after they smoked cigarette
16. that's cedric...the most good looking but i don't like him...suplado
=( but his girlfriend is pretty =)

No comments: