Sunday, September 16, 2007

please remember

Now I can finally say that this breakup is starting to sink in me...I can finally feel the pain of separating...

Mike is still texting me..telling me harsh words that I rather not mind

I don't know why is acting this way...first of all he was the one who left me..I should be the one acting that way...maybe because he is new to this feeling afterall I am his first girlfriend and he's my I don't know I've lost count....

I never want to reply to his messages...I know he's hurting and I can understand that....he told me he doesn't deserve me that he will be able to find someone much better that me...that's fine with me but if he does I will be very hurt..

Last week when Mike and I met I asked him if he still loves me and he answered NO...hearing that word coming from him really hurts me but because of that I accepted that there is no more hope for us and it's time to let go....I am letting go..little by little each day....but this one thing's for sure I will never stop loving him I'll just stop showing it....

Letting go is now easy for me...when JC and I separated I learned how to do it......



I'm already numb and used to this feeling...because of JC...

No comments: