Thursday, March 02, 2006

romeo n juliet

wow grabe ngyon lang nagsink in sa akin 2ng pelikulang to salamat sa subtitles ng dvd hehe


dami pala qoutes dun hahaha

if love is rough with you,be rough with love heehehe deep

let lips do wat hands do----sa mga nakagets ng meaning pakiexpalin na lang LOL

at ito ang mga malulupet na conversations na nainggit ako haha

thus from my lips by thine my sin is purged,
den have my lips d sin that they have took?
sin from my lips?
o trespass sweetly urged give me my sin agen
you kiss by the book

haha sounds familiar bah??

speak agen bryt angel..

wherefore art thou romeo??
deny thy father and refuse thy name then if thou wilt not,be shut sworning love, and i'll no longer be a capulet

shall i hear no more or i speak at this....

waht is a montague it is not a hand, nor foot nor arm,nor facenor any other part belonging to a man or be some other name?

what's in a name?? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.,, so romeo would were not romeo called retain that dear perfection which he awes without dat title o romeo doff thy nameand for thy nme which is no part of thee,take all myself


sheetttt sa susunod phantom of the opera naman i lyk dat more eh hehehe


love you bheb...

1 comment:

marie said...

romeo, my romeo..

gemini..