Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HALO HALONG KWENTO

hahaha when i checked my friendster account...someone named "jovelyn" ask me to be her friend hahaha i thought she was my former classmate..but no she was my adviser when i was in 2nd year highschool...hahaha i just find this amusing (babaw BOBO)
well the post conference with the AC's...... well i can say it was not that bad as i expected (hahaha i will not resign) because mrs.c was the one who almost do the talking and not HER ....hay kaloka..
i bailed myself out..hahaha im really good at making palusot tetehehehe but honestly i told them the truth ....well at least they were impressed with my english speaking ability skill hahaha and my handwriting in the board...(or they did not expected that i improved my english ,,,and my handwriting hahaha)
mike went to the ABS CBN yesterday and he told me that he had seen the copy of the episode of LET's GO last saturday..hehehe
whenever i feel sad or down
YAEL is my happy pill hehehe hearing his voice makes me feel better much much better....i love him hahahaha.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mike is so so busy this past few days that means he had a lesser time texting me huhuhu..it really really makes me feel sad.....
HAYYYYYYYYYYY YAEL WHEEERRREEE AAAARRRREEEE YYYYOOOUUUUU?????

No comments: