Tuesday, August 01, 2006

memoirs of a highschool loser

some people enjoyed their highschool life...they even shed tears when graduation comes.....for them, it's the best time of their life...

but i felt differently....

i hated my highschool life...every minute of it...

i do have clasmmates who are very critical.....they notice evrything even the tiniest dirt in your body...."yuck" is their favorite word (hehehe).....majority of them belongs to the dance club, glee club and drama club

they are the one who wears the newest, trendy and most of all expensive clothes...they have this talent...
make you feel bad when you don't have trendy clothes...

and i do have these classmates who are very intelligent....these people are the ones who made me feel bobo....

i'm neither one of these.....


i'm not the girl who wears trendy and expensive clothes the reason is very simple...we can't afford it...
my uniform was second hand....and i'm a very "dugyot" person...people often laugh with the way i wear my uniform...

i hate it when the issuing of report cards come....people knew if you have a failing grade...your parents must be the one to get it...and my mom never failed in that.....teachers already knew my mom..(haha)

when i look at my card...i failed in

Math, history and T.H.E.

at the end of the year while most of my classmates enjoyed their summer vacation..
i was attending my summer class...i failed Math... i hated math...


when i was in high school my self esteem was all time low...( true!!)

i never felt happier when i graduated from it....

college was fun...in here people don't care what you wear...just as long as you wear something hahaha...
and i felt matalino...(hehehe)..........

i felt sorry for my batchmates (highschool) who already have babies at 17 or 18...they were the popular ones when we were in highschool.....

now i can say that my highschool life taught me how to be strong and people must
not be judged...after all college is was the real world...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Jigs said...

Karma...Vanity will get you nowhere.

Its good to know that your life took a turn during your highschool life. I'm happy to know that you didnt hate your college life.

Rowjie said...

I do agree with this post of yours.

Well, at least those days are over. Your experience is somehow same with me. I also had a failing grade ang lots of line of 7 when I was in high school. But I took my studies seriously when I was in college and thanks God, everything turned out good!

All I can say is be who you are because thats what makes you a nice person. You don't need all those "expensive" stuffs. Just be who you are.

I know that you'll also be thankful for the ctiticisms you got from those people back then because those crticisms will make you a better person... better than them.

rowjiefully yours,
rowjie

Anonymous said...

Uyy, bitter nung HS, napaghahalata!

Hahaha!

Luisa said...

@jigs...tnx sa comment huh...
@rowjie...at least okay na yung college life natin hehehe

@ghe-di naman ako bitter semi lang hehehe