Friday, August 11, 2006

thank god it's friday

i arrived in the school at 6:59 am hehehehe (so so early)...hay it's WORKBOOK DAY so it means we've got nothing to do...actually i'm not really in the mood to let my pupils answer their books sasakit lang ang ulo ko and it's so hot...baka makisabay pa ko...

while we were eating our lunch our coordinator told us that the AC's will be observing next week..(nerbyos hahaha)..then she told me that cecil and i are included...so that they'll be able to choose who will be the floating sub..(nye)....

i don't expect that I will be the ONE...the reason is simple the other AC don't believe in second chances hahaha...( that's why accdg. to my survey half of the people in our school hated her nye)

actually when I was still studying i'm very excited to work in my alma mater..kasi naman...i've been there since birth hahaha (prep-college) but now i think my mind has changed..it's so hard to work with people who already judged you...


as the old cliche' goes " you can't please everybody"...
well that's right because no matter what you'll do you there will be people who will not be happy...but as I can see people always TRy to please everybody coz admit it or not our confidence is boost if people around us is happy or is pleased with us (clap clap clap)...

No comments: