Thursday, March 15, 2007

a tag, memories and faded letters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST

1.Fell in love
> > 13
>
> 2. Lost someone close to you
> > 19
>
> 3. Drank alcohol
> > 14
>
> 4. Smoked
> > 14
>
> 5. Got kissed
> > 16
>
> 6. Went to the hospital
> > not yet
>
> 7. Got your heart broken?
> > 10 hehehe
>
> 8. Lost a pet
> > n/a
>
> 9. Got arrested
> > n/a
>
> 11. Broken a bone
> > n/a
>
> 12. Got a job
> > 21
>
> 13. Got cheated on
> > 16
>
> 14. Rode the city bus alone?
> > 21
>
> 15. Went to a concert?
> > 20
>
> 17. Got a cell phone
> > 14
>
> 18. Snuck out of the house
> > 15
>
> 19. Drove a car
> > ?????????
>
> 21. How old are you now?
> > 21


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last night I decided to read JC's letter (my ex) after a long time....eventhough it's well kept I never read it....well not since we broke up....because I really don't feel the need but last night...I think I must...

He and I became friends (bestfriends to be exact) until I decided to slowly cut-off our relationship but we still call each other occasionally (bdays, xmas etc.)

Well his first letter was dated 2003 pa..ang tagal na pala no wonder the paper has turned yellow

I opened it slowly (para dramatic hehehe) and while I'm reading it..my tears began to fall...and though I tried so hard to stop it I can't...

Every word...has touched me...

JC was the only one who can see right through me (no perverts please)...
eventhough I tell him I'm okay...he'll just say "alam ko hindi"

I miss him terribly...especially when I feel so low.....he knows all the right word to say..hahaha he's like an older brother...nyay

No comments: