Monday, March 12, 2007

yay

well i decided to go to bayanihan but I don't like it there nah..gusto ko na sa rosebel..
well Mike and I will celebrate our monthsary but not together..we haven't celebrated our monthsary or even anniversary together but that's okay...sanayan lang yun.. pero mas okay kung magkasama kami... I enjoy every moments with him ang mushy ko dyahePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


my friends went here..nagpa tulong about narrative reports..and some educ. stuff..


BTW

I joined Lia's the chatroom..it's fun!!

I met wonderful chatters....

padme07128
nj_425
babynine_06

cuttiepink_rulezz
why15_08

thinshady_13
meigndei

erin_110689
heart 1035

hope to chat with these guys....again i had wonderful time


Thought for the day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: