Tuesday, April 17, 2007

self mutilation

My life is in the lowest point right now....I really feel frustrated,broken,used,and confused...

I don't want to wake up...and I don't want to fall asleep either....
I always feel hungry but I don't want to eat....
I want to give up but I'm still holding on...

Have you ever felt at one point in your life that you just want to end it??

well i think this is mine...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~~~~~~~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




So you see kahit mag blog ako at kahit anung gawin ko di ko na kaya....

bat ganun wala man lang time out sa sakit???..Wala man lang akong break....
wala man lang masaya....


I need someone....to find me I'm so lost

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been through that same situation. the good thing is i found a job. my job helped my into moving on, buit my self confidence.
I suggest you keep yourself busy - cross-stitch, playstation, computer games, talk to a friend or family - this would help a lot :)
And remember, there are people who have worse problems than you ... and they are fighting to live :)

Anonymous said...

hey dear luisa, what's wrong? want to share?

Unknown said...

emo sa ibang bansa lang yun!

pinoy tayo, we are strong!

:D

Jinjiruks said...

pareho lang tayo luisa. im at the lowest point of my life also. ang hirap hirap talaga.