Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'M A WRECK!!



I miss my boyfriend my OLD boyfriend..everyday we are drifting apart :(

~~I was able to talk to HIM I told him about my wrecking relationshp with my boyfriend...
He asked me "Why do you still hold on when both of you are hurting?"
me: I still love him and you know me I don't give up that easily, I will still hold on if I see even a single drop of hope
HIM: Yes I know that...but you know how I feel about this??
Me:what??
HIM: You're just too proud to admit to yourself that there's no more hope..you're just too proud to lose...
ME: yeah maybe I am....but can you blame me...
Him: No , di kita sinisisi okay maybe ganito na lang ask him if he still feels the same way....
Me: i'll do that...what if kung sabihin niya na hindi nah??
HIM: you let go...it's not that easy but as you have told me once that you're a big girl now hehehe
ME: Nope I still stand 4'8 hahaha
HiM: haha kaw talaga....
Me: Kaw mahal mo pa ba ako??
HiM: oo naman ikaw lang ang lumayo..
Me: nyek kaslanan mo yun..
Him: alam ko

1 comment:

*eLLe* said...

aww at least you're friends with your ex. unlike me.

siguro nga kung mahal mo talaga, mahirap mag-let go. ako honestly umaasa pa ko na sa future maging kami ulit ng ex ko. ganun ako ka-tanga.

buhay pag-ibig nga naman.