Friday, April 27, 2007

on my being SUBMISSIVE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



mike and I agreed to work on our relationship as long I am being submissive

now .....

we're having a huge fight again........ since im already submissive


this is the only immature thing I could do hahaha


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched Sponge cola on wowowee and I feel so sorry for yael.....grabe la siyang voice....

I miss going to their gigs hahaha


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh... bakit kayo nag-away?

anyway, sana maayos niyo yan asap.

wow, spongecola! i like them too! :)