Sunday, April 15, 2007

SHOULD I GET MARRIED??

My friend has another baby..boy again and this is her 3rd child..well every child has a different father..lahat ng anak niya panganay hehehe..

Most of my batchmates are already married and if not married well they have their own babies naman..

My former classmate Kareen and my best friend Anabel are married also...

it seems that PEOPLE are now getting married at a young age....well seeing them in friendster, or in person I feel a little bit envious well really because they look so happy...
but seeing my 2 ELDER SISTERS parang nagbabago ang isip ko kasi pareho silang FAILED MARRIAGES...and the children are the one who suffers...3 lang kami magkakapatid pero believe me I already have 11 pamangkins hehehe 7 sa panganay at 4 sa pangalawa...4 ang bayaw ko hahaha pero I wouldn't go to details kung paano nangyari yun...

Most of my friends told me na baka daw sa dami ng failed relationships ko at sa nangyari sa mga ate ko eh..baka daw tumanda na akong dalaga..sa totoo lang I don't want to be an old maid..syempre gusto ko din naman magkapamilya in the future......

With all honesty I don't believe in the sanctity of marriage wala naman kasi akong nakitang example..sa TV lang....

I want to have a family in the future well if not..I want I have a child in the future...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


BTW I'M GOING TO TEACH NA SA JUNE!!!

5 comments:

Kirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirk said...

marriage cannot be equated sa failed relationships in the future... i cannot justify the 2 failed relationships of your sisters kasi hindi ko naman alam ang kwento nila, the best thing that you should do is accept kung may magmamahal sa iyo, don't be afraid na baka mapunta lang sa wala... kung mamahalin mo naman siya ng totoo at mararamdaman niya yun, believe me, baka hindi ka nanun hiwalayan LITERALLY LOL!

Luisa said...

di naman hehehe

Yankaboodles said...

Wow! Good luck sa pagtuturo. Godspeed!

Luisa said...

thank you im so excited na talaga