Monday, May 14, 2007

belated happy mother's day and voting day

I hate MOTHER'S DAY...

My mom passed away for almost 3 years from now....I miss her more and more each day and this day even increases the feeling of how much I'm longing for her....

I know that my Aunt loved me as her own but it's still not the same when she was still around....anyway

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MA, WHEREVER YOU ARE..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I voted awhile ago, kainis talaga nung una di ko makita yung precinct ko...pero dahil sa aming butihing mga kapit bahay nakita ko I mean nilayung name ko. would you believe that my mom was still there...ayun todo lakas ng loob na lang at sinabi ko na patay na mom ko and they put a big DECEASED in her name box....yung indelible ink ko parang nail polish hahaha











After that I went out with JC (my ex) hay kaboring siya kasama hahaha ang bad ko
..

watched spiderman 3 again...hahaha I REALLY LOVE IT
...........

HAHAHA PANO BA YAN LOREN PARANG SI CHIZ NA ANG NUMBER ONE SA SENADO....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhm...
i know its difficult to live without your mom... medyo nsad aq... hehe... d q kea ng wlang mom, but ur so great!...

i hate also loren legarda though she's good...
i hate her for being plastic... hehe... :)

Luisa said...

sad talaga pero it's not that hard naman....