Wednesday, May 30, 2007

rants

I went to the school we're I'll be working, badtrip nakaapak ako ng TA* tangina sira porma ko buiti na lang may buhangin sa tabi :)..

I'm so excited to work I'll be handling KINDERGARTEN and PREP sheeeeet pero okay lang I already hd an experience in handling kids (BTW EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUC. is my major)

I have nice co teachers, but I don't think I will be able to befriend all of them.

I already dislike someone but I won't say the name, I don't talk to H** kinda maepal kasi.....

and what's this bringing all the stuff para lang makita na seryoso ka sa pag aaral mo.. FUCK THAT

I hate smart alecks that means you...

They always talk about the incoming LET (licensure examinations for teachers).
They asked our average grade in the board exam..and they were shocked when I told them my average.... I'm not the type kasi :)

No comments: