Saturday, May 05, 2007

finally it's over

After all the endless crying and myriad of pains..It finally came to my senses that WE or should I say, I was fighting a lost battle...and I was just too PROUD to admit that I'm losing...

Now I accepted my defeat and waving a white flag...I surrender I can't fight anymore.....

Finally it's over....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE STORY



I went to Rosebelle (the school where I would be teaching this June)..akala ko naman eh magpapasukat lang ng uniform hindi pala...

I had my written exams which was good naman( I hate interviews hahaha )and Sir told me that I did not dissapointed him and he was impressed (yabang!). Sa totoo lang I was really nervous ako kasi naunang natapos at di ako gumamit ng scrap unlike ng mga naksabayan ko :)...

1.what makes you think that you are qualified for the position?
2.how will you establish your carreer?
3.what are the qualities of a good teacher?
4.what of these qualities do you possess?

Practical answer lang daw kaya straight to the point ako sumagot hahaha.....

tapos ng demo nilang 5 (i'm exempted here (: btw)

then nagpasukat na kami ng uniform they want pants daw pero I prefer skirt :) and Maam Rose said na mas okay daw ang skirt ( heheh bhelat)...

Mas bagay ang skirt sa akin because I'm pee wee sized (4'8)...

Then we ate at RAZONS the best HALO HALO....


BTW i love KJWAN'S new VIDEO......ONE LOOK

No comments: