Saturday, May 19, 2007

tagged

i've been tagged by CHA




Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own with 6 weird things, as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1. I'm a pre-school teachr but I dislike kids.

2. I prefer being left in the house alone.

3. I prefer gravy than catsup when eating fries.

4. I seldom drink water.

5. I'm a nocturnal being.

6. I'm scaredy-cat but I prefer watching horror movies .


hahaha i will braek the rules because I'm tamad to tag people this time sowee :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talaga?! Pre-school teacher ka? ...Ma'am Luisa? hehehe....

Luisa said...

oo maniwala ka maski mga tao dito sa bahay di makapaniwala :)