Tuesday, May 15, 2007

educational degree and age limit for politicians

I totally agreed withJUGS of Itchyworms opinion about people who runs in politics...

I watched boto mo patrol mo yesterday before I voted and I agreed with SEn. Miriam Santiago and Congressman Remulla that people who want to have a position in politics should be at least a college graduate. It would be totally unfair for us (common people) because in our world today ,if you are not a college graduate you have the lesser opportunity in finding a decent job (even college graduates have the difficulty in finding a decent job).

Why not demand this to those people who are too ambitous and too thick to run in the politics?
How can they make laws if they do not understand it thoroughly?
Do you really think that Manny Pacquiao will be able to make a law? hahaha he's not even a highschool graduate...

and not just that they should also put an AGE LIMIT to those who run FUCK...
if you're 60(private sector) and 65 (government) you are already retirable unfair talaga sila...

JOKER ARROYO for instance is already 80 years old I know he's a good senator but for God's sake he should be staying at home and taking care of his grand children hahaha




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% agree

Jay Ar said...

Yeah ur right, people running for politics SHOULD be at LEAST a Bachelor's degree holder. What future does unworthy people would bring into our legislative body if they don't possess adequate academic requisites for the job right? Hmm I think the Omnibus Election Code should be ratified more strictly.

Luisa said...

thanks for agreeing I'm really pissed off lang talaga..thety should do someting about it

Anonymous said...

A mother of my friend used this situation for her thesis as doctorate in public administration. She did a research on how many politicians are undergrad and are they effective or active? I haven't had the time to look at the results. But she graduated DOCTORATE on Public Administration, she is a CPA and a LAW graduate. I think she best suits to be a politician, but she isnt. Hopefully she would enter the world of politics soon.

Anonymous said...

haha. yeah, Joker is already too old. But I do believe in Joker, that's why I voted for him. :)