Sunday, February 11, 2007

ON MY BECOMING......







FUNNY ISN't IT??


I studied in an exclusive school for girls (then) that was runned by nuns or commonly knowned as Sisters (college of the holy spirit)...

There I learned to know how to read, write, sing, dance and most importantly I learned about God....

When I was still young I was afraid of God..reall afraid of God...Our teachers set some rules on how we can make God happy...

These are the things that they taught us so that God will be happy...
Don't cheat
Don't steal.
Never lie.
Don't fight.
Share your food
Go to church.
Obey obey obey..
because if we won't do this God will get mad..

It's funny because when I was young they potray God as an Angry God..punishable and unforgiving...

Who would like to be punished? and who would want to go to hell...as a child I always looked up in the sky because I learned that God is there...that beyond that sky it's already the heaven but that was before I learned about outer space, the galaxy far far away....OUTER SPACE crushed my belief about heavens location.. it was not located at the sky..but still I believe that there's heaven where bunch of angels lived and play harps (haha)..I was afraid of hell because according to what I have known it's hot in there...and it was located under the ground but that was also before I learned about what earth is made of...


But now things have changed as I grow older and wiser I learned in my own ways that God is never an angry God....

I'm never the religous type I don't go to church every Sunday in fact and with all honesty....I never been in to church ever since I graduated...but that doesn't mean that I have forgotten about him...I pray too you know...but not on church because I know God is everywhere...

I never admire those people who goes to church almost everyday no offense meant but you can never blame me....I knew some of these people and there attitude?? not so Godly...they're the one who's matapobre(critical), and likes to gossip they're also the one who commits un-christian things....

No comments: