Saturday, February 03, 2007

THESE are Some Of mY fAVoritE quoTEs FRoM GREYS ANATOMY

MEREDITH: "Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me..... "


GEORGE: [to Meredith] "I know you've been going through a bad time. I know you miss Shepherd and that your life has been pretty unpleasant these days. You get points for breathing in and out. You get to be a little selfish. But you don't get to choose a dog over me. You don't. My name is George. I sleep down the hall from you. I buy you tampons. I hold your hand. Every time you ask. I've earned the right to be seen. To be respected. So, I'm not moving out. Whether you like it or not, I'm staying."






MEREDITH: [narrating] "Nobody likes to lose control, but as a surgeon there's nothing worse. It's a sign of weakness, of not being up to the task. Still there are times when it just gets away from you, when the world stops spinning, when you realize your shiny little scalpel isn't gonna save you. No matter how hard you fight it, you fall. It's scary as hell. Except there's an upside to the free fall. It's the chance you give your friends to catch you."


_____and this the best!!! it's where meredith hold the bomb in the man's chest and the SWAT team told her to let go but she wouldn't and then the Guy told her pretend that i am someone you like...._______that was DEREK


MEREDITH: "Hey."
DEREK: "Hey. You almost died today."
MEREDITH: "Yeah, I almost died today."
[pause]
MEREDITH: "I can't, I can't remember our last kiss. All I could think about was 'I'm going to die today' and I can't remember our last kiss. Which is pathetic but the last time we were together and happy... I want to be able remember that. And I can't, Derek. I can't remember."
DEREK: "I'm glad you didn't die today."
[pause]
DEREK: "It was a Thursday morning, you were wearing that ratty little Dartmouth t-shirt you look so good in. The one with the hole at the back of the neck. You'd just washed you hair and smelled like some kind of... flower. I was running late for surgery, you said you were going to see me later, and you lean to me, put your hand on my chest and you kissed me. Soft. It was quick. Kind of like a habit. You know, like we'd do it everyday for the rest of our lives. Then you went back reading the newspaper and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed."



No comments: