Monday, February 12, 2007

VALENTINES BLUES


ValentiMes nanaman hehehe......all people celebrates this yime of the year...even children ito kasi yung time na magsasayang na sila ng red art papers at gagawing shape ng puso....
I am not single but I will not be able to celebrate the moment with Mike....he's in Manila and I'm here in Tarlac...sad pero okay lang di naman kelangang magkasama kami sa araw na yun (bitter) pero sana next year makapag lovapalooza man lang ako hahaha..I really admire those people who went there I think it's a sweet gesture.....
I always asked Mike to give me flowers but he never did....then I realized I don't like flowers na because of DJ MO (cosmopolitan january ish)
LAME GAME
"The weakest gift a guy can give a girl are roses-it's too easy.If you're bf gives you roses for Valentines day or birthday he should've done better"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEAR GOD,
I bet it's hard for you to love all of everybody in the world.I had only 2 siblings but I can't do it.....
hahaha loser ako!!!

1 comment:

marielitams said...

ahaha. i like flowers, but not on special occasions. they're too cheesy. it's nice to receive flowers on days when you least expect them. :)

have a nice valentine. buti ka pa, kahit malayo bf mo, kau parn. :'( haha. inggitera. haha.