Thursday, February 01, 2007

my manila escapade and DAMN PRC OFFICE


Last Tuesday I decided to go to Manila to arrange my papers..baka kasi di ako umabot sa deadline ng submission for those who passed the LET (licesnsure examination for teachers) and my license might be forfieted and that's is sayang naman right??

We went to the PRC it was crowded as in crowded pero di pala ako dun sa 2nd floor pala ako Thank God......the crowded place was for people who are applying board exams for nursing ( they're so many) .

When we arrived there we don't know which window to go (again there are so many windows with no tags (kainis) fortunately there was this guy who works there and wave at us.....

I showed him my letter and he asked me if kung nag oath taking ako..I said no and he said that i should prepare 200 pesos...after I paid him he gave me a booklet entitled "11th OATHTAKING FOR TEACHERS" and some registration forms that I have to fill-out.....HE DID NOT BOTHER TO GIVE ME A RECEIPT kumusta naman yun di ba??

Tapos after filling that form I was asked to pay for the DOCUMENTARY STAMP and NOTARY on the next building (swerte ng abogadong yun ah 40 pesos ang pirma niya)

And you know what really surprised me?!! the payment..Before I went there I checked their SITE I only need to pay 600 for annual fee and 450 for the registration fee but HELL NO!!! THEY lied the cashier asked me to pay 1300.....and don't forget the pictures they only required 2x2 and passport size but they FORGOT to include that we also needed a 1x1 kumusta din naman yun...Ang galing may nagpipicture sa mismong office 70 pesos daw......I don't think nandun yun for nothing I think sinadya nila na di ilabas lahat ng requirements para wala ka ng choice at dun ka na lang bumili DAMN!!!!!!!

After 2 months babalik ako sa opisina ng PRC sabi nila wala na daw akong babayaran I DOUBT THAT!!!! LIAR ANG PRC!!!!!

After namin sa PRC we had our lunch in Jollibee ( i hate jollibee) and we went to BAYWALK hahaha with all honesty it's my first time to set my foot on that place nice naman eh Mike was pissed off because I was really "SILAW" by the things I have seen hahaha


I wonder if the people who lives in Manila still appreciates the beauty of that place....??

Really I found it beautiful but if you ask me if I want to settle there the answer is NO..hahaha i love my hometown....

After the long walks in Baywalk...we decided to go in STAR CITY (again it was my first time)

Thank God Mike is so damn good..hahaha....it was his treat and he told me that i must not ask for a valentines gift or date because that was his treat..hehehe

I was really touched in the way he hold my hands pag natatakot na ko hahaha

I LOVE HIM


















TOO BAD THE COASTER WAS UNDER MAINTENANCE GRRR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi kelan naman deadline ng application ng LET ung elementary?paki naman ako ng complete details ha!this is my email add..nhot2arenas@yahoo.com.ph!..thanks po!i will truly appreciate your help.