Wednesday, February 28, 2007

stranger in the midst

You Are Pretty Happy

You generally have a happy, fulfilling life.
But things could be a little better, and deep down, you know it.
Maybe you need more supportive friends or a more challenging career.
Something is preventing you from being totally happy. You just need to figure out what it is!





Your Depression Level: 72%

You seem to have moderate depression.
Your symptoms are bad enough that they're effecting your everyday life.
You would benefit greatly from professional help.

well medyo accurate naman siya eh..I told my friend that I will go for a psychiatric help...pag nagkapera ako...Well for mature beings it doesn't mean na pag nagpunta ka na sa psychiatrist eh baliw ka na right??...
Bakit ko nasabi na kelangan ko simple lang...
Di pa ata ako natulog tulad ng mga normal na tao mula nung 3rd year highschool ako...at lumalala siya ngayon...naisip ko TAO ako at hindi ako KWAGO..
My teacher Sr. Myrna ( a psychologist) ask me about this sleeping thing..
"Is there something bothering you??" ..since I disliked her from the very beginning I never anwered her question truthfully...
Now if ever I'll go to a psychiatrist I will make sure that he/she don't know me...
because I will not say my real name haha
did it crossed your mind on how we can trust stranger with our innermost secrets...??
simple...whatever you tell them the will not judge you because they don't know a thing about you...

No comments: