Saturday, July 08, 2006

holding hands



when Jc and I were still together...i always tell him or even begged him to hold my hands...but he never did....it really frustrates me....there's this one time when i reached for his hands and hold him but you know what he did he pull his hand away..at that moment i was hurt DEEPLY!!! he told me it was too hot DUH!!!

whenever we ride in a jeepney you can never tell that i'm with my boyfriend coz
we sit apart or should i painfully say that he sits far away from me...

i envy couples who hold their hands whenever they walk, ride in a jeepney or even when they eat hehehe...seeing couples like that makes me feel that i swallowed a bitter pill...


i always value the gesture of holding hands..for me it can show that you can protect and give assurance to your significant other by holding their hands...

LET LIPS DO WHAT HANDS DO.....
-------------------------------------------------------

maybe this was the reason why i love michael so much...

2 comments:

july said...

ouch nman yun :(

Luisa said...

ouch talaga siya...