Tuesday, July 04, 2006

superman returns, betarayal, and voluntary work

last friday and saturday i watched the most awaited SUPERMAN RETURNS...\
friday-with my friends and her ka eyeball
saturday- object of affection hahahah


honestly i loved the movie not only because of ROUTH (hehehe he's so good looking i'm drooling over him hahahaha)

there is this one dialouge that reallyu caught my attention even my heart..

"YOU SAID THIS WORLD DON'T NEED A SAVIOUR BUT I HEAR PEOPLE EVERYDAY CRYING FOR ONE"

yeah he's right and Lois Lane is left hehehe (wrong)...

everynight i do pray for someone to save me from where i am now.... have you ever felt you're standing in the edge of a cliff and you want to jump?? well i do, i always do....
i always hope that there's someone out there is waiting ang ready to catch my fall...

and i realized that the one who let me down is the only person who's willing to catch me hehehe........ weird right??


if lois lane have superman well i have naman michael heheheh.....

________________________

i'm mad at my bestfriend!!! totally ..... she lied to me after all the sticking up i did to her.... all this time she made me look like a total fool....well on second thought she did not made me "look" like a fool.. she made me a fool....

maybe i was being naive and gullible...

i felt like JULIUS CAEZAR right now....BETRAYED BY BRUTUS!!!


_________________________________

CHS TARLAC texted me about my schedule di naman pala.....i stayed buti na lang may baon ako...
and my work this week is voluntary it means all work no pay!!!!



i feel so sick right now

No comments: