Tuesday, July 25, 2006

tuwing umuulan at ...may pasok hehehe

nye....i woke up at 6 a.m. (what the heck!! i always do)i don't have any intentions of going to school but i realized that if i don't go to work i don't have a pay(grrr) it's not that i'm complaining or anything i just envy people with permanent jobs at least they can be absent and still get paid....(full)... since CHED announced that there are no classes (all levels)....we're half day which means half din ang salary ko for this day :)....
buti na lang pumasok sila ate vivian and ate lyn if not hay i'll have no choice but to stay in the elementary dept. (which i really hate!!)

i hate seeing my former teachers hehehe ( esp. mrs de guzman) she never talks to me because we had an argument last march about my report ...where i wrote that I didn't enjoy my stay in the elementary (hehehe) she got mad but i told her that's my prerogative...and that's what i felt after that she never even look at me nor talk nor even reply whenever i greeted her "good morning"( well and good )..... i just realized that being honest is not a good thing heheheh coz she wanted me to lie! hehehe... (wla na to sa topic)



i stayed in the pre school buliding (whew!!!) at first i was with ate lyn and ate vivian...tinanong nila ko kung bakit ako pumasok,..i just answered them simply " no work no pay kasi ako" and i laughed... akala ko ako lang ang papasok...nakita ni ate lyn sila teacher irene and teacher cecile....

they were amazed to see me there...but my heart is sinking it's not that i don't like them i just feel uncomfortable when i am with them...(OP??hehehe)

ate lyn asked them " oh bat sabay kayo pumasok??"
cecille: "hinatid kami ng boyfriend ko ginising ko siya dun kasi ako natulog sa kanila ay mali actually dun ako nakatira sa kanila"

no one commented...even me ( i already knew that she was living with her bf)
what really amazes me is that she even sounded proud that she and her boyfriend was living together...

my spirit rose when i heard ate lyn " uy nandyan din sila ms. bala at teacher joy"
this is not going to ba a boring day after all...i told myself...at least i have someone to talk to...real people to talk to...(the other two are robots hehehe ate lyn and cecille)


but if i were to choose between ate ly and cecille a rather have ate lyn hehehe
kiddin!!


i went to library and find teacher chat and teacher joy there...they were insisting that i should finish my Lesson plan...i told them i don't have any...

"meron ako sa classroom, sayo na lang"

nahihiya ako pero i took it na rin they helped me....do my lesson plan...(i'm really really grateful)

sabi nila dapat daw i should do good para maextend daw ako...
i told them "no, si cecille na yung maeextend"

"ay bat alam mo,??"
"sinabi niya"

actually i'm not hoping to be extended....okay na sa akin yung two months...
basta alam ko lang nah wala akong naooffend at nasasaktan na tao...

while i was writing teacher Joy complemented my penmanship hehehehe(awwww)

we drank coffee and ate monay..it's a good experience...i love their company and i will be forever grateful that they let me join i love them already
i'm gonna miss them when my two months stay will be over.........








"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."

1 comment:

Indie-Go! said...

i liked the prhase in the end =D very touching