Monday, July 24, 2006

SONA (bath) #$%!!!!!!!! 3 part story

last night i was just telling the whole world that i was becoming "cynical".... di ko pala kaya...i was born to be optimistic and not the other way around....
it's raining...and i love rain....thank God for that....

i woke up at 6 am..and i did what i had to do...

smile and thank god for a new day in my life( whenever i wake up in the morning i always consider it as a miracle coz not everybody who sleeps at night get to wake up in the morning)

though i was a bit sad because mike and i had an argument (again)
the problem is he never listens to me ( or so i thought)
he was playing while i was telling him about what happened in my life i really feel hurt when people most especially him don't listen to me...
a listening ear is what i really need now....tehehehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

while my co teachers and I was finished eating our lunch Mrs.Lukban opened up this topic

mrs lukban: ano ba tong nang yayari sa mundo...lindol, bagyo,saka yung sa Lebanon



and mrs. carreon said

" malapit na magunaw ang mundo"

and i can't help it i joined their conversation...

' masyado ka naman morbid mrs. di naman siguro''

Mrs. carreon: ay anu ka di naman si God mismo ang sisira sa mundo eh tao din....

mrs. Lukban looked at me and hoping that i would say something

i said to mrs. carreon...

" bakit may nanganganak pa kung gugunaw na yung mundo dapat di na gumawa ng baby si God kung hahayaan din niya na magunaw tong mundo?"

mrs. Lukban smiled and said " oo nga naman mrs. bakit pa nga naman may mangnanak"

mrs carreon did not argued with us again...

after this conversation i realized that i'm still the old me....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



my pupil gave me Dewberry

and suddenly the past came back once more......
i remembered how he loved "dew berry"
the way he smiled at me when i gave him dew berries for our monthsary ( i forgot to buy him a gift hehehe)

it made me feel nostalgic......

once in a while i had all the intentions of calling him and tell him


"God i missed you" but there are things that i must consider.....

You....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GMA had her SONA


damn her....!!!!!!!!!!!!! #$!!!!!!

nye puro na lang railroad, MRT at LRT ang narinig ko....


i will be much happier if there will be no people starving and homeless

alam ko kahit saang part ng mundo merong mga straved at homeless but please sana makabawas man lang sana tayo dun......



__________________________________________________


" let me know if i'm doing this right
let me know if my grips too tight
let me know if i can stay all of my life
let me know if dreams can come true
let me know if this once yours too
coz i see it and
i feel it right here
and i see you right here"


DAMN I MISSED YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Jigs said...

Its good you had an "eventful day" hehe! :)

Luisa said...

kaya nga heheheh....